Brando's Bloggins

Friday, October 06, 2006

Up all night, sleep all day...

I have to admit that I was a Slaughter fan in the late 80's early 90's. What can I say.

Well, hold on to your britches. Yin. Finally. Slept. All. Night. Hallelujah!!! Can you the hear the angels singing!!! Since we have been home for Disney every single night she has been up for a least two hours wanting to have a party. This makes our entire family crabby. Rudy gets up a 5 each day to go to work so loosing those two hours he has only been getting four hours of sleep each night, and that is not enough.

Yuri is out of school today and we have been cleaning and vacuuming the house. We need to go out and mow.

Can anyone tell me what the weather is thinking? Two days ago I had the air back on. Last night switched from air to heat. I am not sure how to dress anyone. Will we need shorts or a sweater?

Tonight is Battlestar!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home