Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New look.

Since I was away so long, I wanted to get a new look. This color is one of my favorite.

Well, I am almost DONE Christmas shopping. I need to get a gift for my cousins son. He like K'nex and then I am DONE!!!! YEAH!!!

I can safely say that Yin and Yuri are getting more than two kids deserve. I am going to hold a few things for Yin's Gotcha Day, February 1st and her B'day April 25, and for Yuri's adoption Day April 26th.

Yin is into princess dress-up stuff and big lots has tons of it. CHEAP! So I have some extra small things in case she ever decides to potty in the potty.

Rudy got me a vacuum a few months back and has paid for me to take scrapbooking classes which I love! They are the best gift EVER! I get a little time to myself doing something that I love.

What do you want for Christmas??? Besides World Peace and the like...

I have something that I have been wanting, but it is not practical, requires alot of work and love. It could cause problems for Yin with her breathing... I want a Cat! UGH! I am sure that this will pass soon. I miss my sassy cat. :(

I want this cat...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger K_Dense73 said…

    Have you swtiched over to blogger beta yet? There are alot of different backgrounds to choose from and it's more user friendly too.

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Do we have a gift for you. Skinny Freddy is a cat that we are kinda fostering. He's all yours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home