Brando's Bloggins

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy new year ?

I can only say that I hope this year is better than the last.

Our family has had many health scares and enough is enough. We had a good visit with NeNe and Papa How. I got tons of cleaning items for Christmas. I can't wait to use my bleach pen. Please don't feel bad for me. I asked for this stuff. It is useful and I need nothing.

The kids ran like wild, staying up WAY past their bedtime. Almost ringing in the new year! All in all it was a very good trip.

We had a speedy trip home, only to find that Rudy's work had call about 12 times for him to come in. I guess they want him to sit by the phone in hopes that something will go wrong and he will be there. Who knows?

Well, I am making my new years resolution.

Declutter my life and home. I am going to be getting rid of TONS of things that I do not need.
1st on the list to go is a VERY nice Nikon SLR camera with a Huge lens and several filters. I am planning on trying to ebay this. It was VERY expensive and now is not something that we use at all. I will continue to post of things I am getting rid of.

Items moving down the road:

1 box of read books- Yeah!

Last week we cleaned out several boxes, but I am going to be brutal this next week. Maybe I can make some dough to help with the snowball outta debt plan. If we can lose some debt this year we would like to build an upstairs in our house in two years. Then we could move the kids upstairs and have a little more room around here.

Happy New Year!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger FarmWife said…

    Good luck with the decluttering! Not to mention the addition!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Hope said…

    Does this mean you don't want any of the books I'm going to get rid of?

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Inkling said…

    What a great idea! I never thought about asking for cleaning supplies for Christmas! It always feels like a guilty splurge to buy those disposable toilet brush refills, and I can't seem to break down and spend money on one of those bleach pens, though I've been longing for one. Now you've got me started writing my Christmas list for next year! I could even get a new ironing board cover out of it...and maybe a bigger dish drainer.....and a better vacuum.....and a cool mini-blind duster.....and.... =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home