Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Seinfeld

This post is not for the faint of heart.

I really love Seinfeld and I often compare my life to different episodes. The past few weeks the episode where Elaine refuses to have "relations" with her soon to be doctor boyfriend. In this episode Elaine disovers that George has not be having "relations" and suddenly he is a genius, but the long Elaine goes without "relations" the dumber she gets.

The great thing about Seinfeld is that the don't stop as just funny they pushed to very funny. By the end of the episode Elaine harldy knew her name and George was the smarted man ever... then Elaines boyfriend passes the big test. They have "relations" and she is smart again and he is dumb again. George is scheduled to give a big speech but the "relations" hits him also and he becomes regular George again and gets lost on the way there...

What does this have to do with a hill of beans. Well if Rudy does not get off this crazy shift. He may win the noble prize while I will be trying to remember my name!
Hee Hee...

Now I would like to offically say sorry to all the people who actually read the whole post, but I feel much better!

Maybe tomorrow I will be smarter and know not to post this mess!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home