Brando's Bloggins

Monday, July 10, 2006

Bike Riding & Card Playing

This past weekend we had a blast camping with Mei Mei's mommy and daddy. Rudy had two other co workers and their families there also so we were able to meet and see their kids. It was really nice. One of the families had a little boy about 18 months old. Yin really like to look him over, when they were getting ready to leave the daddy said give Yin a hug. We walked over to me and gave me a super big hug and kiss! Everyone got a good laugh out of this except Yin.

We spent a good amount of time biking. I think that my total was over 20 miles, but Yuri, Mei Mei's daddy and Rudy had the most. Yuri was on his bike from the second he was up until bedtime. I can't believe that last year at this time he still rode with training wheels.

I learned a new card game and by the end of the evening everyone was mad because I won both games. Beginners luck I guess. I am glad to have spent the weekend with our favorite pals. We are all eagerly awaiting Mei Mei's arrival. Then Yin and Yuri will have a new pal from China to play with.

A great time was had by all now we are home and I am trying to catch up on house chores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home