Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Laundry, Books, & Movies

Today I had a full day of doing laundry. It seems that this is a chore that is never complete especially with two small kids. I have to admit I love the smell of fabric softener... Mmm Mmm good!

Yuri has been going to bible school the last two nights. It has a traveling theme where they all made little backpacks and passports. So far he has visited Mexico and Brazil. He is really excited about going. It is the first time he has gone that I have not stayed with him the entire time. It has been a great growing experince for us both!

Last night I finished reading Singletini by Amanda Trimble. It was a SUPER read! Ragged you would love this book. It is very Jen Lancaster ish. Anyway. Amanda is the younger brother of one of the guys that Rudy works with. So it was great to read a local author!

Today as I was doing mountains of laundry, I watched a foreign film called Twins. It was about to girls in Germany pre war times that were separted due to the death of their parents. One child grew up in Holland and the other in German. They had no contact as the "new" parents didn't want them to know each other. The war comes and each lady grows up seeing a side. It was very good and your feel so bad for them both that they cannot understand each other. They eventually find each other, but happy times are not to be had. It is a foreign film so there are subtitles which I love, but it makes it hard to do much else. Of course, I can fold towels in my sleep.

Tonight more bible school and Rudy is going to a paranormal class. Yeah it sounds like a fun night at casa Brando.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home