Brando's Bloggins

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Traveling Alone with Kids

Tomorrow I am leaving with Yin and Yuri to visit Rudy's parents in KY. At Nene's church they are having bible school and Yuri wouldlike to go. He thinks that he could go and stay until Thursday, but EEECCKKK. I am not so sure.

So I have decided that the kids and I will go. Yin and Yuri will love it. I am sure that Ill have a great time too. As soon as we said KY, Yin's allergies kicked in. Must be a Korean thing as soon as the weather turned off hotter than Hadies her nose kicked in gear yesterday.

Pray for safe travels and sanity for us all. If you see local woman drives off bridge... that won't be me I am terrified of bridges. However, if you see abandoned mom left in parking lot that is becuase Yuri at the bright age of 7 commendered the vehicle and left me :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home