Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

What Size Am I????

In the past two weeks two pairs of my favorite capri's have had the butt rip out. Yes, in the early 90's I would have still wore these, but for crying out loud I am somebody's mom. No one should be subjected to that much of my butt hanging out.

I love capri's they are cool like shorts, but since I Do NOT TAN ( I guess I should say that I can not tan) I dislike wearing shorts. I am very self conscience about my legs being a white pasty blue

So today I called my "sis" L. (She is not my sister, but that is what we joke) She works at Maurices and they had a sale. Lately I have not found ANYTHING in that store that I can wear, but I had a coupon and high hopes. My beloved capris that ripped were from there and in that brand of pants I wear a 3/4. I went ready to try on clothes with Yin and Yuri hanging all over her. I really love shopping when she is there because she will say those pants look BAD or that shirt makes you look pregnant. I know that she is honest. I tried on 6 pair of pants and found only 1 that would fit and that I like. Who brought gouchos back? They do not look good on me!

I then went to the local Goodies. I tried on 14 pair of capris and bought 4. They were on clearance for 9.95 each so that wasn't too bad. However, my pants range in size from 1 to 9. How can that be possible. They are all juniors. How can I possibly be a size 1 in one pair and a 9 in others. This really PISSES me off. All the pressure they put on people to be thin thin thin and then no two pair of pants are the same size. Am I too thin? Am I too fat? Am I somewhere in between?

Can some please help me find a stylist. I don't want to look 17 but I am not ready to look 60. Nothing against either age. I just want to look stylish and be comfortable at the same time without all my bits and nuggets hanging out and without be covered from my head to my toes with no ankles showing.

Ragged we should meet for shopping if for nothing other than to give bad looks to the women who can pull off the stylish and comfortable look we both crave!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home