Brando's Bloggins

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Giggling in Bed

Yin and Yuri are both really good about going to bed. Yuri will often ask to be put to bed and Yin is starting to do the same thing. This is ever parents dream. Each night we have a little ritual with Yuri and for Yin. We will carry her to bed and then start her Baby Mozart (BEST GIFT EVER from Pilot and Needles). We will sing "Jesus loves Me" to her and then tell her we love her and walk outta the room. Most nights she will lay in there and sing. I love to hear my baby singing. If you have ever heard her version of "You are my Sunshine", you will be one of the luckiest people ever.

The last few nights we have heard her in a fit of giggles? What is so funny? Is she understanding something new in her little mind? I am not sure, but Rudy and I love to turn the TV down and listen to her giggle and try to figure out why...

In other news people I know are getting their China referrals. MeiMei's mommy and daddy are still waiting. China has really slowed down. I still love to look at the new faces each month. For a listing and baby faces go here /http://chinaadopttalk.com/ and look under Babies, Babies, Babies...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home