Brando's Bloggins

Friday, August 11, 2006

It's Hot Hot Hot

Tonight Rudy and I canned 13 more quarts of Salsa. We still have more tomatos in the fridge to can. I think that we are gonna just make diced tomatos. I think that he appreciates the salsa and tomato catsup? ketchup? even more. I am to tired to be spelling and grammatically correct.

Yuri is having his first friend sleep over. His friend "M" is the same age and these boys have been best friends since they were 3. They have their pallet all build and are snug as bugs in a rug!

My Rudy is leaving on Sunday and I am starting to get a belly ache with worry. I am afraid to be home by myself. I am afraid that the kids will drive me crazy. I know that it is a short trip! I am ready for the next week to be over. Lord send my Rudy home soon safe and sound!

My stinking counter went down on my Disney vacation. I am at a loss for how many more days I have. Stinking Counter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home