Brando's Bloggins

Thursday, August 03, 2006

When You're Hot You're Hot...

And when you not... Well you get the idea!




I know no pics of the kids, but really celebrities should try this look. It is the night gown with sequined bib, accompanied by the life jacket and high heeled sequined shoes, followed up with a feather boa, and Bass Pro hat complete with sunglasses, oven mit, wings, and cell phone.

And for the close up look...



Okay to all Yin's fans she just wants to be left alone to live her life in peace. She says that it is really hard just being famous and since Ragged has been trying to steal her pirate hooker look. She wanted to put something more origianl out there.

Seroiously, I love this kid! Dress up is a blast.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Ramblin73 said…

    I feel this is going to be the Hot new look of late Summer early Fall. I see life jackets and oven mits a plenty in stores. They won't be able to keep them on the shelf. Question....Where's the eye patch?

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Brando said…

    The eye patch is so last season. :)

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Ragged Around the Edges said…

    She's such a trendsetter. I am going to be looking for a sequined bib of my own.

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Rudy said…

    I helped furnish the Bass Pro Hat. She gets her fashion sense from her dad. He he

     

Post a Comment

<< Home